A Winners Don’t Quit mindset overcomes disabling negative thinking:
Four Steps Help Me LIVE Until I DIE
1. Focus on what I have, not what I don’t have.
2. Don’t worry what people think.
3. Fill my mind with inspirational thoughts and positive ideas by reading positive biographies and hanging around positive, motivated people.
4. Be as healthy as I can be by using the NEWSTART formula.
A-B-C Principles I live by
1. Accept the Book I’ve been given-Live until I die.
2. Believe I can write a happy ending-Lighten up.
3. Care about others-(It’s hard to feel sorry I have my stuff when I’m helping others deal with their stuff.)
The Four Agreements I Live By
1. Say only positive honest things.
2. Don’t make assumptions.
3. Don’t take things personally.
4. Live without regrets by always doing my best.
Winners Don’t Quit Accepting, Believing and Caring, so:.
- WINNERS live in that sweet spot because they know it’s not all about them.
- WINNERS live in that sweet spot because they care about others.
- WINNERS live in that sweet spot because they know how to love and be loved.
- WINNERS live in that sweet spot because they treat others like they’re winners too.
How healthy we keep ourselves directly affects our Attitudes. Start each day with a fresh Attitude. Keep it fresh by using the NEWSTART acronym.
- Get the proper Nutrition each day.
- Exercise each day.
- Drink plenty of Water.
- Get enough Sunshine.
- Live a Temperate lifestyle.
- Get plenty of fresh Air.
- Rest enough. Early to bed and early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy and wise.
- Trust in God.
To hire Al to share his humor and motivation at your event, or to participate in his seminar, fill out our quick contact questionnaire. He’ll customize any of these speaking topics for your event. His book No Limits can be obtained separately or in bulk as part of a package deal.
Al Foxx, Motivational Humorist, Inspirational Speaker, Author