Why Hire a Disabled Disability Speaker?
There are more reasons to hire a disability speaker with a disability, but the following list covers the most important reasons.
Before getting to the list, let me just say that I comprised it as objectively as possible. For obvious reasons, I am not in favor of disabilities, but I am in favor of what they do for the person who has one.
Five reasons to hire a disabled disability or a disabled motivational speaker with a LOL sense of humor:
- You would hire a disabled disability or motivational speaker for the same reason you would hire a physicist or an astronaut or a doctor to talk about their related fields. A speaker/comic who shares real life experiences is more authoritative than one who shares hear-say.
- To encourage and motivate, through humorous insights and inspirational real life stories, the staff of residential care facilities that provide housing and other services for the world’s largest minority, people with disabilities.
- If you have a set of long range and short term goals you want your people to strive for and reach, a person with disabilities would be a great speaker choice as their regular routine gives them consistent practice setting and reaching goals.
- To show people with or without disabilities that steady work and hard work are crucial, but they’re not as important as patience and a strong belief in possibilities. Relying solely on hard work can be disappointing. You’ve gotta keep laughing and you have to believe in your possibilities.
- Because a disability is not something you can take off and leave at the office. A disability is a constant companion, refining and polishing coping skills, adaptability and motivational techniques. If well managed, over time, the constancy of a disability produces a person whose adaptability and willingness to find humor have been polished to a smoothness and a high gleam, much like a rock tumbler produces stones ready for the show case.
May any disabilities you encounter frame your polished adaptability.
To hire Al to share his humor and motivation at your event, or to participate in his seminar, fill out our initial questionnaire. He’ll customize any of these topics for your event. His book No Limits can be obtained separately or in bulk as part of a package deal.